Service Advisor / Parts Counter Salesperson
Schroeder Truck Repair is a family-owned heavy-duty truck repair shop. Heavy-duty truck drivers from all over Henderson, CO rely on Schroeder Truck Repair because of our reputation for integrity, quality workmanship and renowned customer service.
The role of the Service Advisor/Parts Counter Salesperson is to ensure that customers are greeted in an open and friendly manner; coordinate customer repair requests and estimate the cost of repairs within set guidelines. If you are a well-rounded, knowledgeable, organized Service Advisor who is enthusiastic about providing industry-leading customer service, we'd love to chat.
Expectations for this Position:
- Assist the service manager with clerical duties, such as documents required for warranties, policy settlements, repair order filing and repair preparation for warranties.
- Coordinate customer repair orders with service manager and shop foreman for task assignment.
- Coordinate with foreman for proper work scheduling of all shop business.
- Insure customers receive the most expedient service available through questioning and understanding repair requests.
- Work with service manager to ensure timely action taken and settled in areas of disputes and warranty.
- Assure all documentation necessary for sale of labor (customer, internal and warranty) are complete and properly executed.
- Input repair order information to data processing system and close repair orders.
- Maintain and administer shop tool and supply requirements and status.
- Work with customers and mechanics to fill parts requirements.
- Prepare invoices for all over the counter sales, and house requisitions for all parts that are issued to the shops.
- Assist in maintaining stock levels, receiving and shipping parts, and in issuing local purchase orders.
- Work with outside salesmen to fill the customer’s parts requirements in order to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance in the customer parts area and parts warehouse.
- Update and maintain master parts and price books.
- Enter all lost sales into the inventory system so that proper inventory items and levels can be maintained.
- Prepare information for the parts manager on parts which may be required for inventory.
- Operate a terminal console and other equipment in fulfilling duties.
Requirements for this Position:
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience
- Computer literate.
- A self-starter with initiative and proven willingness to assume ownership for areas of responsibility.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly and independently.
- Promotion of company goals by supporting and implementing changes is imperative.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, multi-task and apply initiative.
- Great attitude & punctuality, strong communication skills, safety conscious, good instincts, organization skills and self-motivation
- Working knowledge and experience of diesel products, repairs and parts
- Full Time: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Work / Life Balance
Interested techs should send their resumes to: email@example.com
Please do NOT apply in person.
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.